Home safety consultations done virtually to help you comply with the current Stay-At-Home Order.
Do you or a loved one need help making your home safe and easier to live in? Do you need to make your home more accessible to bring a loved one home from a hospital or nursing facility?
Our virtual home safety consultations can help you start right away to get your home in the right condition and have the right modifications to meet your needs.
Currently, we’re under stay-at-home orders from the Governor. But, there are other reasons to limit the number of people who come into your home beyond reducing the chance of being exposed to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
– Someone in your home is immunocompromised.
– Someone has other unique mental, physical or emotional needs.
– You are very concerned about personal safety.
For these reasons and others, Forever Home provides a range of virtual home safety consultation services. These are many of the same home safety services we provide in-person … we’ve just developed ways to provide them at a distance for your comfort and safety.
Here’s how we can serve you:
- Conduct virtual assessment using pictures, video chat, telephone calls
- Walk you or a caregiver through how to measure and provide photos or a video of the areas in your home you may want to modify.
- Provide you with a variety of recommendations to address the problems you are experiencing
- Share the findings of the assessment and the recommendations in a way that is convenient to you (email, telephone call, video chat)
- Connect you with professionals to address your accessibility and safety concerns.
- Provide project management services to help you coordinate modification work at your home and acquire any equipment for your project.
Your home safety comes first!
At Forever Home, all of our team members (employees and contractors) are committed to your health and safety.
If any team members have to be at or around your home to provide support for you, we will observe safety protocols that will help reduce your exposure unnecessarily.
As needed, we will cover to reduce exposure, including wearing masks and covering clothing. Sanitize as required, keep a safe distance and other methods to help keep you safe.
Home safety and fall prevention
We use a thorough home assessment strategy to ensure you know how to make your home as safe as possible. Our goal is to keep you safe and healthy at home.
As an Occupational Therapist, I have the training and experience to understand how you interact with your home, individually. This provides me the ability to create extremely personal recommendations for your home.
For older adults, I can help you understand the need for fall prevention and the best strategies and actions for you to take to reduce falls, and increase your health and well-being.
Home modifications and remodeling
As part of the assessment process, I also can recommend and explain changes you can make to your home that will make it easier to live in. These modifications or projects can transform your home to support your current situation and needs as well as those you may have in the future.
The team you need
Each member of our teams are trained and seasoned professionals, with years of experience. This helps us ensure you get exactly what you need, for your specific situation, in your home.
Contact us today to learn more about our virtual services and how you can start down the path to having a home that supports you and your family. I am an Occupational Therapist and Certified Aging in Place Specialists (CAPS). I can help you equip your home with the perfect home accessibility products for your home.