Forever Home’s services for are provided in your home (or virtually, as needed). Using our professional assessment tools and years of experience, we can provide a home evaluation and recommendations that are tailored to your specific needs.
What services may be covered by Medicare Part B?
Medically Necessary services performed by a licensed occupational therapist, including:
- Home safety assessment / home accessibility assessment
- Falls assessment
- Follow-up training
Home evaluations may be billed to Medicare Part B and/or your insurance. In many cases, insurance or Medicare will pay for a certain number of visits to your home.
These visits will include assessments, information and education on how to:
- Increase home safety
- Increase the functionality of your home
- Fall prevention at home
- Preparing for future physical or health changes
These and other services are personalized to your particular situation or health condition.
Medicare Part B Qualification
These services may be covered under Medicare Part B if you:
- Are enrolled in the Medicare Program
- Have a physician referral for a home safety evaluation
- Have a medical condition that would qualify you to obtain a physical referral for a home safety evaluation (i.e., frequent falling)
- Require skilled occupational therapy services
What services are not covered under Medicare Part B?
- Services completed by a contractor including demolition, construction and installation of equipment.
- Adaptive and accessibility equipment such as grab bars, comfort height commodes, shower seats, etc. are not covered under traditional Medicare.
- If you have a Medicare Advantage Plan (Medicare C), you may have some coverage for home safety / home modification equipment.
The client is responsible for any co-payment, coinsurance or deductible.
Private Pay Services
Individuals who are seeking a home safety evaluation or home accessibility evaluation to prepare for aging in place or those who do not qualify for Medicare, are private pay clients.
What are your goals?
- Do you want to eliminate or minimize your need to climb stairs outside or inside your house?
- Would you like an easier and safer way to use your bathroom? (doing all the things you need to do like bathing, toileting, grooming)
- Are you having more difficulty seeing and need ideas as to how to how you can make your home safer and activities easier for you?
- Are you buying a new home and need ideas as to how make it exactly what you need to stay there into the future?
Pricing for Most Common Services
- Home Evaluation & Recommendations – $300
- Meeting with Contractor – $100 per meeting
- Meeting with Client & Contractor – $100 per meeting
- Collaboration with contractor on project design – Starts at $250
- Onsite visit during remodeling or modification installations – $100 per visit
- Follow up Training & Education- $100 per session
Home safety & remodeling
Our home safety & remodeling package includes what you will need to have your home evaluated and create a plan to make any necessary changes.
- Home Evaluation & Recommendations
- Meeting with Contractor
- Meeting with Client and Contractor
- Onsite visit during modification installations (1 visit)
- Follow up Training and Education (1 visit)
COST: $450 – $300 Savings
Package 2 – Concierge home safety & remodeling
A larger package that includes more hand-holding and oversight of project. As well as, more collaboration with contractor.
- Home evaluation & Recommendations
- Collaboration with Contractor on project design
- Scheduled Meetings with Client and Contractor (up to 3)
- Onsite visits during remodel (3 visits)
- Follow-up Training and Education (3 sessions) –
- check-up and initial follow-up training week 1,
- 2nd follow-up training week 2,
- final check-in and training week 3
COST: $1,200 – $400 Savings
*Costs do not include services or materials from the a contractor.
All of our services are designed to cater to your specific home, situation, condition and needs. Having a medically-trained Occupational Therapist from Forever Home on your team helps you ensure whatever changes you make to your home are done the right way, the first time.