Aging in place services and home accessibility to help you have a home that works for you.
Gone are the days of just dealing with your house as-is. You have options available to you that can make your home be easier to live in, more enjoyable and enhance your life. This is especially true for older adults who want to age in place or those that have specific needs.
Making your home more accessible and usable, based on how you live your life has never been easier. Our aging in place services and home accessibility consultations are provided in your home. Or, can be virtual, if your specific situation requires it.
Medicare Part B & Private Pay
Forever Home’s services for are provided in your home (or virtually, as needed). Home evaluations, recommendations and assistance that are tailored to your specific needs. Medicare Part B and Private Pay services available.
Home safety consultations done virtually to help you comply with the current Stay-At-Home Order.
Aging in Place
Learn how you can prepare your home to be ready for later in life. We can help make your home easier to live in, more safe and much more enjoyable for you.
Care for Dementia Caregivers
Dementia care can can be rewarding and taxing … learning some key tips and tactics can help tremendously.
Home assessments can help you increase safety, accessibility and peace of mind.
Home Remodeling & Modifications
Home remodeling and modifications remodeling that creates beautiful, functional and accessible homes.
Accessible remodeling is the combination of home modifications and renovation that can help people who have very specific needs.
Home accessibility products enhance your life and make your home easier to live in.
Pricing for Most Common Services
- Home Evaluation & Recommendations – $300
- Meeting with Contractor – $100 per meeting
- Meeting with Client & Contractor – $100 per meeting
- Collaboration with contractor on project design – Starts at $250
- Onsite visit during remodeling or modification installations – $100 per visit
- Follow up Training & Education- $100 per session
Home safety & remodeling
Our home safety & remodeling package includes what you will need to have your home evaluated and create a plan to make any necessary changes.
- Home Evaluation & Recommendations
- Meeting with Contractor
- Meeting with Client and Contractor
- Onsite visit during modification installations (1 visit)
- Follow up Training and Education (1 visit)
COST: $450 – $300 Savings
Package 2 – Concierge home safety & remodeling
A larger package that includes more hand-holding and oversight of project. As well as, more collaboration with contractor.
- Home evaluation & Recommendations
- Collaboration with Contractor on project design
- Scheduled Meetings with Client and Contractor (up to 3)
- Onsite visits during remodel (3 visits)
- Follow-up Training and Education (3 sessions) –
- check-up and initial follow-up training week 1,
- 2nd follow-up training week 2,
- final check-in and training week 3
COST: $1,200 – $400 Savings
*Costs do not include services or materials from the a contractor.
All of our services are designed to cater to your specific home, situation, condition and needs. Having a medically-trained Occupational Therapist from Forever Home on your team helps you ensure whatever changes you make to your home are done the right way, the first time.